No. of Sessions
Our social and communication skills are just as important as any other. Developing these while one is young proves to beneficial in the long run. The pre-teen years of a child are particularly eventful, as apart from budding into active members of the society, they start to form their opinions and have a personal take on current issues from around the world. And most children from this group start to or have a desire to voice their opinions too!
What is covered ?
- How to communicate confidently
- How to communicate in an understanding manner
- How to communicate and influence people
- Verbal Discussions, role plays and homework
- Tablet or Laptop
- Willingness to communicate and do homework
One - to - One
This program is designed for a one-to-one workshop where the trainer will be solely dedicated to your kid because your child's development is our development.
How to Enrol for Program
Select the Start Date and book preferred Time Slot
Complete the payment as per the program selected
Receive a confirmation mail